[App_rpt-users] Initial DIAL startup failure

mca555 at mac.com mca555 at mac.com
Sun Nov 19 22:08:12 UTC 2017

Hi,

I’m trying to build a simple AllStar node using a Pi3 with an RA-35 interface.  Maybe I’m using the wrong documentation.  The FAQ says to do the initial login with “repeater” and “allstarlink”.  This didn’t work for me.  I poked around and found that earlier versions used “root” and “debian”.  That worked, but didn’t run the firsttime script.  I managed to get firsttime script to run manually.  The Allstar service appears to be running but won’t talk to the RA-35.  I did confirm that the hardware is functioning by successfully installing “that other” allstar build.  Anybody have a clue as to the error in my ways?

Thanks!
Mark