[App_rpt-users] Initial DAIL startup failure

Bob Pyke k6ecm1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 16:11:24 UTC 2017

I may state the obvious here, but do you have valid entries in the *.conf files? Rpt.conf points to a valid interface, e.g. usbradio or simpleusb, and the appropriate modules in modules.conf ‘load’ed to ‘no load’ for the chosen configuration? Are there ‘valid’ entries in the corresponding tune file?

Thanks,
Bob
k6ecm
73