[App_rpt-users] Using DSP on Rasberry Pi?

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 18:32:52 UTC 2017

Are you using a URI?  I have had great success with
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LWNQA85/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
radio and using COS, not sure where to pull discriminator audio from, if
you know that would be great!

Mark

**** North West Hub Allstar Node 2295 <http://www.markjohnston.us/nwhub>
****

"Got Root?"

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
*None. It's a hardware problem.*

The best way to accelerate a computer running Windows is at 9.81 m/s².

*"I get paid to support Windows, I use Linux to get work done."*