[App_rpt-users] Using DSP on Rasberry Pi?

John Griffith jcarl.griffith at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 17:47:00 UTC 2017

I’m responding again because I realized I didn’t respond to the board as well.

Thank you Dave. I may need your expertise. My goal is to try again with the Pi, using DSP, without breaking Crompton (or any other distribution, I don’t care which one is used) features. I know DSP can work on a Pi, as I had great success discussed before, but I never could get telemetry and other stuff working as so many things were mismatched.