[App_rpt-users] RTCM Inbound (Eth Rx) packet out of bounds

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Thu Nov 30 00:53:49 UTC 2017

On 11/29/17 7:07 PM, Jesse Lloyd wrote:
> I suspect that if you get a packet collision using the 10 Mbps 1/2 duplex then
> the delayed packet used for timing breaks things... this is a guess at this point.

What kinda of switch do you have this connected to?  A proper switch should
eliminate any collisions.  I have an EX everything plugs into, and you will
need to set the RTCM to full duplex and manually configure the switch to
10/full.  The RTCM doesn't do auto negotiation, and the switch will default to
10/half if it fails (this is the 802.3 standard)

73's
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice