[App_rpt-users] RTCM Inbound (Eth Rx) packet out of bounds

Tim Sawyer tisawyer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 23:41:32 UTC 2017

In addition the the error messages I have the occasional transmitter drop
out... no hang time, just instant tx off in the middle of a transmission.
Fortunately it's a very short period of time. It could be the 5.7 Ghz hop
from my server to the hill... maybe DFS but I've seen no evidence of any
issues with the Ubiquiti radios.

I have the same router as you, Hayden. I'm going to set the switch port for
Full Duplex 10Mb (right now it's on auto) and the RTCM to full duplex and
see what that does.

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 1:59 PM, Hayden Honeywood <haydenph91 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I just checked my log and I have had the Voter lost master timing source
> message 14 times since November 16.
> A few times have been in quick succession.
>
> I run just the one RTCM for both the radio and the master timing source on
> the network. I haven't had any out of bounds issues though since moving my
> system to the mountains, it's been working flawlessly.
>
> I'm using a Mikrotik RB2011UiAS router.
> I have my Pi (asterisk host) set on Auto negotiation and it's connected at
> 100mbps full duplex. The RTCM/VOTER board I've switched off auto
> negotiation and have it at 10mbps and half duplex.

> options button"
> the list detailing the problem.

Tim