[App_rpt-users] RTCM Inbound (Eth Rx) packet out of bounds

Hayden Honeywood haydenph91 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 21:59:25 UTC 2017

I just checked my log and I have had the Voter lost master timing source
message 14 times since November 16.
A few times have been in quick succession.

I run just the one RTCM for both the radio and the master timing source on
the network. I haven't had any out of bounds issues though since moving my
system to the mountains, it's been working flawlessly.

I'm using a Mikrotik RB2011UiAS router.
I have my Pi (asterisk host) set on Auto negotiation and it's connected at
100mbps full duplex. The RTCM/VOTER board I've switched off auto
negotiation and have it at 10mbps and half duplex.