[App_rpt-users] DIAL 8.5 Install

Benjamin Naber Benjamin at Project23D.com
Tue Oct 17 04:24:05 UTC 2017

For those installing the DIAL 8.5 distro, it is confirmed to work on a
Dell Latitude D531. It has 2.5GB RAM, and I selected the 32bit install.

Might I suggest that new installs go through the firsttime setup
process, and then modify the asterisk conf files as you see fit.

Appears denying the firsttime and just copying config files (from an
machine whose HDD was making funny noises) does not work. Only nodes
that I had at the bottom of the rpt.conf would work.

... while the original install did work, and would register with ASL, I
could not connect to other nodes.

RTFM strikes again!

~Benjamin, KB9LFZ