[App_rpt-users] RTCM RSSI calibration

Hayden Honeywood haydenph91 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 02:27:00 UTC 2017

I'll have a look over the wiki and might create an account myself.

Also - not sure if any of the devs that thought of this, but is it possible
to get the RSSI data stored somewhere for playback?

Reasoning behind this would be for synchronizing with a recording of the
repeater so that you could go back and review when a user was mobile or
using the repeater and what their RSSI was. I try to listen and view as
much as I can live, but sometimes its difficult.

Hayden