[App_rpt-users] RTCM RSSI calibration

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Tue Oct 24 04:52:50 UTC 2017

I create a file in the /etc/cron.hourly directory called voterrecord that
contains the following lines

#!/bin/sh
asterisk -r -x "voter record 27468 voter-record442700"`date +%F-%H-%M` >>
/var/log/voterrecordlog

Obviously you should use your node number and an appropriate file name
prefix for the recordings.

The recordings can be played back using a program that plays the audio and
shows the RSSI values of each receiver and allows listening to even the
un-voted receivers.

I am not sure where that program is currently posted but should be
somewhere near the voter board source code.
Maybe someone knows where it is now, but if not, then I will try to
find all the necessary files and post it later.

I also set up a cron to archive all the recordings, both repeater output
audio and voter input for the previous day at about a minute after
midnight.  So far my repeater hard drive has all recordings since 2012 in
the archive.
Chuck