[App_rpt-users] RTCM RSSI calibration (recorder)

Hayden Honeywood haydenph91 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 11:23:09 UTC 2017

Steps:

   - Go to https://allstarlink.org/voterpal/
   - Download the following files to a folder on your

   1. VoterPal.jar
   2. Contents of /lib into a folder called lib
   3. Download a test vot file from datafiles folder.

Double click on VoterPal.jar and the application should open. File > Open
your .vot file and then press play. You'll hear the recorded audio and the
resulting RSSI and voted receivers on the right.

I'll add to this to the wiki when I get an account :).