[App_rpt-users] AllStarLink Wiki

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Thu Oct 26 19:42:30 UTC 2017

The Wiki is really coming along. we have a LONG way to go but, it's
starting to fill up with information. Lots of goodies on the RTCM and
the start of good documentation of the AllStarLink configuration files.
One of the MANY things we we lacking is a place to post radio/repeater
connection information. Tim and Bryan have added a lot of connection
information for Motorola equipment. I have diagrams for Motorola, Tait
and a few others. I'll be cleaning them up and posting.
If you have connection information, I encourage you to get a account on
the Wiki and post! If you build hardware for use with AllStarLink, this
would be a good place to post connection diagrams and links!

Thanks to Bryan, Tim and the RTCM team for putting together some really
hard to find info all in one place!
<http://wiki.allstarlink.org/wiki/Main_Page>

73, Steve N4IRS

--
"What are HB_bridge, IPSC_bridge and Analog_bridge?"