[App_rpt-users] Nodes on same server linked, but not repeating audio?

David KE6UPI dshaw at ke6upi.com
Tue Oct 31 19:20:59 UTC 2017

Check rpt.conf. Look at [nodes]

You should have something like this.
2081 = radio at 127.0.0.1:4569/2081,NONE
2082 = radio at 127.0.0.1:4569/2082,NONE

The 127.0.0.1 is your local server loopback IP address. This keep the
Internet from going out and back in.

If that looks good. You can try pinging and/or traceroute to 127.0.0.1 if
the problem happens again. The problem could be a firewall or ARP. If you
run Fail2ban whitelist 127.0.0.1.

David
KE6UPI