[App_rpt-users] RTCM Inbound (Eth Rx) packet out of bounds

Hayden Honeywood haydenph91 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 08:52:16 UTC 2017

Thanks Tim,
I'll change some more values, save and reboot. The ping tests were done
with using the Asterisk command line.

We did a reboot of the remote end that our router is connected to at the
site, and it came good for a little while. Pings are good, but they drop on
average 4 in every 100 or so... But no great spikes indicating congestion.
All this is over the internet by the way.

My Pi is running at 100MBps into the router, and the RTCM is 10Mbps half
duplex.