[App_rpt-users] stats.allstarlink.org

Steve Mahler kizzy at lusfiber.net
Sun Sep 24 12:27:10 UTC 2017

I have given some thought to this before and suggest the following:

1) Take all ASL sites that did not provided Lat Lon and put them at  0 -
0 ... or in the middle an ocean

2A)  Somewhere there has to be a database to convert Lat Lon to a city
and state name.  Use this to populate City and State.  This will allow
you to look at ASL Nodes in a City or State.

2B)  The formula to obtain distance between two sets of Lat Lons is
pretty simple.  You could use those results to find ASL nodes within X
miles of some other node.

3) If 2A and/or 2B is implemented bolster assistance in setting Lat Lon
information when obtaining a new ASL node number.

73,

...STeve - KF5VH