[App_rpt-users] Node Password

Jim Nessen nessenj at jimsoffice.org
Tue Sep 26 21:47:59 UTC 2017

Well, honestly, its never bothered me.  It's just the password used to handshake between your node and allstar.  The worse that could happen is that someone figures out your code and "borrows" your node number.

I've had my node (and my registration password) since 2010, I haven't had any issues with it.