[App_rpt-users] Hub Node Usage

Benjamin Naber benjamin at project23d.com
Wed Sep 27 02:24:00 UTC 2017

I hope this is not a loaded topic.
I'd like to know the usage allowed of what appears to be 'general public' nodes, such as 2000, 2100, 2120, and the like.
Also, any public use node that has a good internet connection for 30+ links and is not running on a RPi.
The reason for inquiring is what started out to be a small, Columbus, GA Allstarlink Tech net has grown and is growing.
Reaching out to other hub nodes, would, I hope, encourage more activity, as well as provide a means of redundancy when a hanful count of nodes are listed for "connect here for this net"
Input?Benjamin, KB9LFZ