[App_rpt-users] Hub Node Usage

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Wed Sep 27 03:53:55 UTC 2017

Benjamin,

I can't speak for all of the nodes you reference, but 2120 can be used
for your net if desired.  It's in my ham radio NOC and is connected to
the Internet via a fiber backhaul.  Its network is provisioned 100 Mbps
synchronous Internet 1.

Just knock it off of WAN (using the standard commands) prior to your
usage, and put it back when you are done.

Thanks,
Kevin