[App_rpt-users] ASL on a VPS/hosted/cloud server

Mike mike at midnighteng.com
Tue Apr 10 02:59:51 UTC 2018

It's not for everyone.

But, I find comfort on having local contability with systems without
the need for allstarlink.org
A back-up and experiment for for the future connectivity.
To each his own for needs and desire.

...mike/kb8jnm

btw, I don't know where you get a vps for $1 a month.(not sure who
mentioned that)
I have one @ $5/m the others cost me 10 or more.