[App_rpt-users] streaming node issues

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Wed Apr 11 14:05:14 UTC 2018

On 4/11/18 8:58 AM, David Waters wrote:
> Bryanhere is what we have  this used to work but now it puts us into a
> sterad transmitt mode on our radio attached to node.  we have startup line
> commented out at present,
>
> Command line to startstream: outstreamcmd=/bin/sh,-c,/usr/bin/lame
>
> --preset cbr 16 -r -mm -s 8 --bitwidth 16 - - 2> /tmp/stream.status |
>
> /usr/bin/ezstream -qvc/etc/ezstream.xml

<snip>

> -bash: --preset:command not found

This is command from the shell saying it's trying to execute the one of the
flags to lame, rather than pass it to lame on the command line.

You have something wrong with your command, perhaps it's in quoted properly or
you have a CR/LF in it's place.

I've replied to the list so we all can benefit from this, and yahoo is not
allowing emails again.

--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice