[App_rpt-users] streaming node issues

Jeffrey Lehman, KC8QCH kc8qch at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 14:33:49 UTC 2018

You are missing a space between the mm in the command. Try this one.

outstreamcmd=/bin/sh,-c,/usr/bin/lame --preset cbr 16 -r -m m -s 8
--bitwidth 16 - - 2> /tmp/stream.status | /usr/bin/ezstream -qvc
/etc/ezstream.xml

I know this one works because I just pulled it off our node that is
running broadcastify. I added the ability to send the status to a file.
I don't run that on our node, but this should still work.

Jeff, KC8QCH

--
Jeff Lehman, KC8QCH
https://kc8qch.ddns.net