[App_rpt-users] Connect multiple SIP or IAX clients to a node

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Thu Apr 12 20:36:22 UTC 2018

On 4/12/18 11:03 AM, 2E0SIP wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I currently have an issue where by if a SIP client has 'dialled' into a node
> and another SIP client then dials in, the first call is terminated with a BYE.

I don't run a SIP client into my nodes, but this should work.

Question, is there NAT involved?

What's your sip.conf look like?

> The logs, even with full debugging enabled, don't really reveal why this is
> occurring.
>
> Someone else in a Facebook group reported the same issue with an IAX client.

IAX is totally different.  Post the details as a new thread on this list.

> Here's the context the SIP clients get dropped into:
>
> [sip-client]
> exten => ${NODE},1,Answer
> exten => ${NODE},n,Set(NODENUM=${CALLERID(number)})
> exten => ${NODE},n,Set(CALLERID(num)=0)
> exten => ${NODE},n,Rpt,${NODE}|Pv|${CALLERID(name)}
> exten => ${NODE},n,Hangup
> exten => ${NODE},n(hangit),Answer
> exten => ${NODE},n(hangit),Wait(1)
> exten => ${NODE},n(hangit),Hangup

Looks ok, and it should support concurrency.

--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice
http://bryanfields.net