[App_rpt-users] Connect multiple SIP or IAX clients to a node

2E0SIP app_rpt at marrold.co.uk
Thu Apr 12 21:14:28 UTC 2018

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for the response. Here's the relevant section of sip.conf:

[sip-client]
type = peer
context = sip-client
host = 127.0.0.1
insecure=very
disallow = all
allow = ulaw
allow = alaw
allow = gsm
transfer = no

[audio-bridge]
type = peer
context = sip-client
host = 217.163.11.214
insecure=very
disallow = all
allow = ulaw
allow = alaw
allow = gsm
transfer = no

There is no NAT in between the client and AllStar Asterisk Node

Thanks

Matthew
2E0SIP