[App_rpt-users] EchoLink Server Stuck On

Loren Tedford loren at lorentedford.com
Fri Apr 20 14:37:59 UTC 2018

Bob,
	Try using ssh into the repeater nano /etc/asterisk/modeules.conf  Under the Channels section look for the line

load => chan_echolink.so ;

You can also do a search in nano by hitting ctrl w and typing chan_echolink.so

After your sure that noload is in front of chan_echolink.so
Example
noload => chan_echolink.so ;

Then either reboot asterisk via using astres.sh or astdn.sh to shutdown asterisk or astup.sh to start up asterisk..

I personally recommend a full reboot

Also if your not using echolink any further I recommend that you go into UFW and delete the rules for the ports 4198/udp and 4199/udp also you will need to remove 5200/tcp from the rules..

Typically after I remove those rules I tend to put deny in those ports afterwards just as an extra measure to ensure it can’t communicate..

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Phone Main: 1+ (631) 686 – 8878 Option 1
Fax: 1-618-551-2755
Email: loren at lorentedford.com
Email: KC9ZHV at KC9ZHV.com
http://www.lorentedford.com