[App_rpt-users] Announcing AllStarLink Asterisk version 1.01

K5CG k5cg at hamoperator.org
Fri Apr 20 18:09:36 UTC 2018

I downloaded the raspberry pi latest http://dvswitch.org/files/ASL_Images/Raspberry_Pi/Stretch/ASL_1.01-20180228-armhf-raspbian-stretch-image.zip

I followed the included readme file instructions and It booted fine but the asl-menu does not work correctly for the networking (static IP), and it doesn't set the hostname or domain name. After rebooting at the end of the process everything is the same as it was. Hostname is still "repeater" and IP is still DHCP.

I seem to recall having this issue before on an older build. Is there a trick to get this to work or must it be done manually?

Danny
K5CG