[App_rpt-users] Can't link to AWS hosted AllStar Hub

2E0SIP app_rpt at marrold.co.uk
Mon Apr 23 00:19:39 UTC 2018

Hi Bob,

AWS has it's own firewall in front of your EC2 instance. To confirm its
setup correctly, I'd suggest a packet capture.

Run the following in a terminal on your instance:

sudo tcpdump 'port 4569'

And then try to connect. See if you see any traffic going back and forth.

One other thing to keep in mind is a node will refuse connections if the
connecting node hasn't been registered in some time. So if you try to
connect with a new node, it will be rejected until the lists are updated.

Cheers