[App_rpt-users] Repeater Stuck Locked open for 18 hrs

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 19:18:05 UTC 2018

yup I did,
Is my post so far off subject for you to ask that question.

I use a similar method on my side but on an atmel. when I did the circuit
the RPI was not yet available. Of course it does not do as much as the
circuit I discribed but it does work. In fact beside the fact that I
receive an email from my asterisk system, I usely dont even know that my
node was stuck or that a uri was not working properly. Am I lazy.. yup..