[App_rpt-users] Can't link to AWS hosted AllStar Hub - Solved

Bob Meyer bmeyer2929 at cox.net
Wed Apr 25 02:35:39 UTC 2018

In short: the problem was operator error. I had tried earlier to put two servers/nodes on the same LAN, and then decided to move one of the servers and its node to a virtual PC on Amazons AWS. I neglected to properly edit the config files after the move.  We have since had 4 nodes simultaneously connect to the node on AWS.

Thanks to Steve Z and the others for their time and suggestions!

Bob KF5TVG