[App_rpt-users] RPi Gpio

KD2NFC, Joe Puma kd2nfc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 14:04:17 UTC 2018

Greetings,

I’m new to the group here and have some questions regarding All-Star link. I have a raspberry pi already set up with an HT radio (baofeng) and I was using svxlink node. I already have the radio wired up to use the GPIO on the raspberry pi for a PTT and COR. I use a USB dongle for audio and I am not sure if it is the same one that is used to modify and tap the GPIO pins, But I was trying to find a way to use the GPIO from the raspberry pi instead, since it’s already configured that way and works with SVXlink. I have been finding information on the Internet that suggests that the All-Star link software can be configured to use the RPI GPIO pins but haven’t found any solid documentation to do so. I was going to jump back in and look at the configuration files to see if there are any clues there but if someone has done this already can you please clue me in how I can use GPIO from the raspberry pi.

You can check some of my radio projects here http://instagram.com/KD2NFC

Best
Joe
KD2NFC