[App_rpt-users] Repeater Stuck Locked open for 18 hrs

Bob Pyke k6ecm1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 23:31:53 UTC 2018

I remember his statement from long ago, and have been reminded of it many times over the past 5 years building and maintaining Allstarlink systems. My issues, and toughest to troubleshoot have all been USB centric... a hardware problem(sigh!)

Thanks for the reminder. The quips and wit of “The Duuuude” are surely missed.

I’ve been looking for old GPIO threads from the past that addressed using scripts to control the interface for RPi shutdowns and PTT, but have not found them. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Bob
k6ecm
73