[App_rpt-users] Rxondelay in SimpleUsb

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Sat Aug 4 12:27:46 UTC 2018

At this point in time, I'm not positive I remember the workings of
rxondelay but...
As I remember it, it is just a minimum value of time in miliseconds of a
active cor before it validates in the software as a valid cor.

I don't know if that helps but I seem to remember folks thinking it did
something else many years ago so I thought I might brush on that.

I also think there may have been issues under certain duplex modes but
that is where my brain is probably fried...LOL...

Anyway, what is the issue that you feel you need to use it in the first
place?

...mike/kb8jnm