[App_rpt-users] UPS for a PI 3 B+

David david at kg5rdf.com
Sat Aug 4 17:20:29 UTC 2018

That not true works great, have two in the field at repeater sites.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/05mdzjuqz87xi78/20180626_100527.jpg?dl=0
-------- Original message --------From: Sean McCarthy <smccarthy61 at gmail.com> Date: 8/4/18  12:00 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Users of Asterisk app_rpt <app_rpt-users at lists.allstarlink.org> Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] UPS for a PI 3 B+
I read that this board will not recharge the batteries without physical intervention, i.e. pressing the switch, after a power failure. this would make if fine unless you want unattended operation.