[App_rpt-users] Disable Receiver for X milliseconds after TX UNKEY

Benjamin Naber Benjamin at Project23D.com
Tue Aug 7 12:16:43 UTC 2018

I see what the lad wants to do. Ping pong is the non-descript term for
the action happening during the repeater hang time.

Skyler- The wise guys have spoken, with their knowledge still mentally
lingering, I am going to throw this tid bit in there too:

Unless you have technical control of the repeaters, you are going to
experience the un-desired ping-pong action you are having -BECAUSE-
what I said in my first statement..

For an ASL remote base to a repeater, one we had control of, at the
repeater side, the repeater controller was set to only TX PL when the
repeater's RX was active.

That solved our ping pong issue.

As I lead on to earlier, you are just going to have to deal with that
as repeaters and their operation are created in the image of the owner
- we are all unique.

Benjamin, KB9LFZ