[App_rpt-users] Disable Receiver for X milliseconds after TX UNKEY

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Tue Aug 7 01:31:11 UTC 2018

Skyler,
I think you seek a software fix for a electronics problem.

The pulse you are getting at rx/cor  is from the switching of the TXer
and I don't think a software delay is going to fix the issue.

Are you toggling the TX with a relay ?
Did you put a zener across the coil of the relay if so ?
You need to scope the source. Probably at the TX/PTT line / relay
contacts, even a transistor may need changed/filtered with a cap.
Is frame ground bonded with negative ? Should it be ? Check radio specs.

Things to think about.

...mike/kb8jnm