[App_rpt-users] Using a handmic while using a URI

William Becks wllmbecks at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 00:35:43 UTC 2018

Noah,

Does your radio have an auxiliary connector where you could connect the URI to leave your RJ45 connector free to use with the microphone?    Alternatively, you might consider installing iaxRpt on one of your PC’s that will give you a desktop dispatch application type access to the radio over via the URI over your LAN.  I do that here and it works great.

Bill, WA8WG