[App_rpt-users] AllStar Network Maintenance Announcement

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 00:21:27 UTC 2018

Thanks for the hard work of all the team to keep Jim's vision of the
network alive and even thriving.

This is not just a thank you just to be well seen on the group. I am no
more in charge of any repeater. But I still follow the scene as I beleive
it is the best, powerfull and flexible solution to repeater control and
linking.

Long live Allstarlink!

Pierre
VE2PF