[App_rpt-users] still dnsmgr problem

Tim Sawyer tisawyer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 18:35:17 UTC 2018

Some Allstar versions don't have this conf file. Add to your /etc/asterisk
directory. Then restart your node or do  *CLI> dnsmgr reload

/etc/asterisk/dnsmgr.conf

[general]
enable=yes ; enable creation of managed DNS lookups
; default is 'no'
refreshinterval=300 ; refresh managed DNS lookups every <n> seconds
                        ; default is 300 (5 minutes)

--
Tim WD6AWP