[App_rpt-users] [AllStar #602] 71.95.13.254 blacklisted

C B harvard5362 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 00:30:44 UTC 2018

This attitude is unbelievable.
go ahead and keep me blocked
given your attitude i am finished with all star
i did try looking for the obvious and it was not obvious
The other 40 - 50 nodes are not private thus it is not the same issue and is beyond my knowledge to try to find and looking at them would be a waist of time as i do not know what i would be looking for.
or it is a different issue on one of the private nodes, in any case i would not know what to look for.
using tools such as wire-shark is an efficient way  to isolate an issue, however i lak the skils to do this job, so when i lack the skills i ask.
And i did ask and i received nothing that answered my question
just because you may have  knowledge of this works thus the ability to troubleshoot it clearly i do not as i would not ask for help if i did. As it is beyond my knowledge it is a waist of time to do so.
if you would have helped to isolate to what node i could have rebuilt the node and hopefully eliminated the issue
if you represent the future of all star i want nothing to do with it.
your holly than thou attitude is not welcome.