[App_rpt-users] Integrating Echolink (and IRLP?) to an Allstar based repeater

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Sun Aug 26 12:23:13 UTC 2018

The 'generic' node/hub is all you need for a independent echolink.

That is a node using rxchannel = dahdi/pseudo for your rxchannel driver.
The rest is the echolink config to say that node # xxxxx is the node
connections are directed to (astnode=xxxxx).

Your generic node can be public or private depending on if you want it
to be able to independently have incoming asterisk connections to
anywhere else (public listings).
Don't forget to set that generic hub/node in iax and extensions if you
want to be publicly independent.

...mike/kb8jnm