[App_rpt-users] Integrating Echolink (and IRLP?) to an Allstar based repeater

K2KRS Ken k2krs at arrl.net
Sun Aug 26 14:03:20 UTC 2018

I have two nodes, one local from Mark nano ae and one I run on a Vultr
server.

My local internet is not reliable and usually can not take incoming
connections and I can't even get outgoing echolink to work locally which
is the reason I setup the second node on vultr.

Then I dialup a permanent connection between the two.

https://youtu.be/zGqdTvyObIU Allstar Node on Virtual Server

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsxVPh1ms3o How To Setup Echolink on
your AllStar Node

Sorry I don't know anything about setting up IRLP currently.

---
AllStar: 48715
EchoLink: 207841