[App_rpt-users] rxctcssdecode = -1

K. Ishikawa ji1bqw at mbr.nifty.com
Tue Aug 28 14:05:42 UTC 2018

Mike,

-vv .. doesn't make a difference.  Even without -v, it generates the
message.  Well it's not a big deal, but when I want to see radio related
debug messages (e.g., keyed, carrier detect, etc.), they are buried in
this particular message and scrolled out of screen instantly.  Since it
generates 50+ same messages in a second(!), I just feel something maybe
minor (I hope) is not working as it should be.  I just wondered someone
in the group had any clue.

--
JI1BQW