[App_rpt-users] rxctcssdecode = -1

K2KRS Ken k2krs at arrl.net
Tue Aug 28 14:20:36 UTC 2018

This is just a wild guess but
chan_usbradio.c:2913 usbradio_read: rxctcssdecode = -1,
this may be a debug message pertaining to decoding or not decoding (-1)
the continuous tone on the receive.  I imagine decoding that tone is a
continuous thus continuous flow of messages if debug is enabled to your
screen.

Do you have the chan_usbradio.c file ?  You could look at line 2913 to
see what's up.