[App_rpt-users] step by step instructions?

Jim Hertel n6kmr at frontiernet.net
Sun Dec 2 00:02:13 UTC 2018

I have Pi 3 & RIM-RC210 and wanting to set up the Pi to hook up to the
RC210, Ok, that's easy but I need to find step by step instructions of
how to set it up from the start. Programing the PI3 to function an
allstar operation. I am some what overwhelmed by which way to go here
and where to start... Feeling really stupid right now... I guess age has
something to do with it...

You know what's really going to P me off is, it's probably real simple
and a child of 10 could do it !!

Jim N6KMR