[App_rpt-users] step by step instructions?

Benjamin Naber Benjamin at Project23D.com
Sun Dec 2 05:26:04 UTC 2018

wb4ulk.com

has listed his trials and tribulations setting things up.

also, wiki.allstarlink.org

remember volunteers do things as they have time.

But everyone can volunteer. Learn. Do. Perfect. Pass on.

Benjamin, KB9LFZ

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Hertel <n6kmr at frontiernet.net>
To: App_rpt-users at lists.allstarlink.org
Subject: [App_rpt-users] step by step instructions?
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 16:02:13 -0800

I have Pi 3 & RIM-RC210 and wanting to set up the Pi to hook up to the
RC210, Ok, that's easy but I need to find step by step instructions of
how to set it up from the start. Programing the PI3 to function an
allstar operation. I am some what overwhelmed by which way to go here
and where to start... Feeling really stupid right now... I guess age
has
something to do with it...

You know what's really going to P me off is, it's probably real simple
and a child of 10 could do it !!

Jim N6KMR