[App_rpt-users] iaxRPT Microphone level goes to 0 upon program start

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Thu Dec 6 14:24:54 UTC 2018

I think what you will find is more of a conflict between the vendor
provided sound driver interface utility and windows interface handlers
fighting for control of the device.

Best to just do away with/uninstall/disable the vendor provided
interface/control utility. Have one way to set it.

Can't say it is his problem but 99% in my experience from vista - 10.
Same with network and other devices.

...mike/kb8jnm