[App_rpt-users] Reminder to Visit the New allstarlink.org Website

Jim Nessen nessenj at jimsoffice.org
Mon Dec 17 22:48:34 UTC 2018

I dont think he is talking about exposing email addresses, but having a contact form where you can contact the owner of node x.  that form then sends whatever to the registered email address.  the person who filled out the form has no clue of where it's going to, they just know that they attempted to contact the owner.

IRLP does this via a simple "Ask a question" link on every single node status page.

Jim, K6JWN