[App_rpt-users] Limey Linux Questions / Help

Marshall Oldham ke6pcv at cal-net.org
Wed Dec 19 23:12:29 UTC 2018

Greetings,

Looking for some help on this.

I am running an embedded Allstarlink node here at my house that originally installed.

With the help of Jim we updated the software a few times many, many years ago.

I am running Limey-linux micro linux distribution version 1.1.2

Linux version 2.6.30.5 (srodgers at steverod) (gcc version 4.3.3 (GCC) ) #1 PREEMPT Sat Oct 9
18:51:49 PDT 2010

Since then Allstarlink has grown and  we have issued out node numbers that are 4xxxx.

When I try and make a connection to a 4xxxx node I get the following.

calnet*CLI> rpt fun 2066 *349902

Node Variable dump for node 2066:

  RPT_TXKEYED=1

   RPT_RXKEYED=0

   RPT_NUMLINKS=0

   RPT_LINKS=0

   TRANSFERCAPABILITY=SPEECH

    -- 5 variables

  == Parsing '/var/lib/asterisk/rpt_extnodes': Found

[Dec 12 11:47:51] WARNING[3261]: channel.c:3051 ast_request: No channel type registered for
'irlp'

    -- <Zap/pseudo-209027774> Playing '/etc/asterisk/ke6pcv' (language 'en')

  == Refreshing DNS lookups.

    -- Hungup 'Zap/pseudo-209027774'

Node Variable dump for node 2066:

   RPT_TXKEYED=0

   RPT_RXKEYED=0

   RPT_NUMLINKS=0

   RPT_LINKS=0

   TRANSFERCAPABILITY=SPEECH

    -- 5 variables

I  sent this question to Steve Rodgers and this was his reply.