[App_rpt-users] iaxRPT updates

william howell william-t2 at live.com
Thu Dec 20 18:54:11 UTC 2018

Has the desktop version been updated also?

Have a great day,

William R Howell, CEO
Amphibicom, A Division of
Amphibian Technologies & Solutions
20587 State Highway 19 South Suite #13
Canton, Texas 75103
Office: 903-287-0069
Fax: 972-275-6069

Consulting, Sales and Services that specialize in the areas of wire & wireless communications, EOC (Emergency Operations Center), PEOC (Portable Emergency Operation Centers), Dispatch Consoles & Software, Central Dispatch Communications Centers, and Call Center Equipment..... Installation, Maintenance, and Management.......

Where Two-way Radios, Computers, Telephones, Telephone Land Lines, VOIP, Hardware & Software all come together........ Working together to make for better communications within our communities thru clubs and social networking....... A place where Commercial, Public Safety, GMRS, Amateur, Marine, Aircraft, and Military operators learn how to coexist together thru shared communications....... If it can be done ---- we can do it.....