[App_rpt-users] iaxRPT updates

cnovey cnovey at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 19:27:12 UTC 2018

I would LOVE an alternative to Zoiper on Android. Last time I tried iaxRpt on Android it was buggy. Just loaded latest and now it allows me to set up an account manually but I cannot get it to connect. Any advice? Also- anyone know of alternatives to iaxRpt on PC? I would like to have more directory entries etc. Not sure if a better alternative exists.

Clifford

KK6QMS