[App_rpt-users] CM119 USB interface

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Mon Dec 24 01:30:20 UTC 2018

Brian,

I could be wrong and you may get a better answer but I believe if I
understand right,

the rx sq level is for vox and you should/normally be using cos from a
pin on your fob, parallel port or using ctcss trigger for the COS

...mike/kb8jnm

(oh... I may be about to find out for sure again as I try to setup my hr
remote again anew)